Skip to main content

Cassiopeia

A friend of mine going to continue her study in a university in New York
I saw the picture of the university that surrounded by snow in Facebook
Yes, Facebook knows another people’s life very well
I was surprise
I was a little bit envy
An old thought comes back to my mind:
Sometimes, some things are easier for the others but me
So, the question is why not me?
There is no answer yet
Some questions are no need to be answered and no need to find the answer
But just keep walking at the path now you are
The answer is there, right at the end of that path
Just like one of Katy Perry song in her new album which I like badly titled It Takes Two
“It takes two sides to every story”
Bad side and the good one
Maybe now I only see the bad side
That I cannot get what I want
The good one is not coming up yet
When the time comes, I will be luminous like Cassiopeia in the sky

Esti Tanaem
Yogyakarta, 22 Januari 2014

Comments