Skip to main content

Be the Salt, Be the Light, Do the Salt

Today was cloudy
No traffic jams on my way home
Today was the last day of final exam
No classes next semester
I was feeling empty
Hell yeah, I still bad in good bye haha
My sister sends me a bbm reminds me that last year on July 4th-8th, 2013 we went here in Yogyakarta, fought for a master degree
Today on July 11th, 2014 I have finished all the subjects and now focus on master dissertation
Throw me back to my thesis days on bachelor years; it was frustrating
I guess I wasn’t enjoying it that much
That’s why now I’m trying to do it gladly with all of my heart
A year of happiness, tears, sadness, laughing, and disappointment passed quickly
And I have to leave it in the very moment when I’m feeling comfort with
Competent lecturers, funny and kind friends, nice city, comfy room, etc
Ah I surely will miss all of these
I will leave my comfort zone (again) in less than six months
Move to another step of my life
Find a best job, live my own life, make parents happy, married, traveling to Europe before 30 These are my plans
Despite all of my failed plans, I still love make the new ones
Well, be the salt be the light do the salt and move to the next chapter of life!
Hey you, life! Surprise meh ;)

Esti Tanaem
Yogyakarta, 11 Juli 2014

Comments