Skip to main content

Life could be worse than this

Do you ever feel sad because you can’t have a Smartphone while your friend or family can have it easily?
Do you ever feel hopeless because you are not as beautiful as some random girls in television or in a magazine?
Do you ever feel envy because that girl has a very wonderful leg that looks so amazing in that mini skirt you wish you could wear it as mesmerize as she does?
Do you ever feel broken heart into pieces when your friend gets that job you fighting for together, whereas you don’t pass the test?
Yes, I do.
I start to focus on my failures and my imperfections.
Until some days ago I felt dizzy and I couldn't see everything clearly.
The moment I imagine how would my life be if I was born disable?
Then I wonder a life below.
You have no finger to type a text even in your ordinary Handphone
Your eyes can’t show how your face looks like
You can’t move from one place to another place easily
You are not able to apply the job you dream for too long because of those things above.
Why do I often write about this topic? Because I often to forget it. That’s why I make a writing to help my brain to always remember that I have to always be thankful.
Be thankful for this complete body parts
Be thankful for this ability to fight
Be thankful. Life could be worse than this.

Comments

  1. That's really nice and so true..Thank you for sharing what you thinking :)

    Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment