Skip to main content

Self-motivated

Experienced some rejections at the same time were one of the worst feeling ever.
Maybe I am not the only one who feels such terrible thing in this world so I intend to make a writing to set the fire back in our life.
Those rejections make a big influence to me as a thinker person.
Yes, I think too much as usual.
I even do not know what my dream job is.
I (almost) lose my faith.
Last year, I had a dream to work in a luxurious office with tidy clothes every day, 9 to 5 job, day off on Saturday, big salary, saving money so I can travel around this world.
Work in a NGO is not my willing because I do not like uncertain work hours and I think to work there need high idealism. Since I prefer to look at the reality, I think that job didn’t suit me well.
That’s why I applied to some Banks and they have rejected me for something beyond my reach.
Why I said beyond my reach? Because I failed in medical test and I have checked my health and I am healthy.
There is a chance to feel down and drown in sadness but I don’t want to.
I prefer the positive way of thinking and being optimist that something big is waiting for me in the future.
Being a Banker is not the best for me. Well, even I don’t know what the best job for me yet but I want to have faith and believe always.
I also don’t know what I want and sometimes, I lose my self-confidence and ask to my self: Am I that unlucky?
But, I still have another plan which I don’t want to share it now but I will someday.
Like what people say, if plan A failed then there is 25 letters left. So do not give up!
Now I change my point of view about dream job and apply almost every vacancy that closes to my qualifications.
I open my eyes widely, try every chance and let it flow.
I try not to think too much.
For you who accidentally read this blog and feel the same way, never give up!
Try to always motivated our own self, because If we don’t do that then who else?
Keep the spirit up, have faith and believe.

Comments