Skip to main content

First Love Poem

I spent my hi-school life as a person who loved to take courses and one of two courses I took was English Course which brought me to be one of teacher favorite student in my class J
One day, the teacher of that English Course gave us an assignment about making a poem. Then I wrote a love poem, my first love poem for my first love and for the first one who hurt me and hope he’ll be the last:

HURT
I love you more than word
You are my everything in the world
I always think of you when I work
Think of you when I do everything coz you are worth
            You are my lovely boy that I want to meet
            You are my soul mate that I miss
            You are my breath that I need
            In your warm embrace forever is my wish
I love you from inside my heart
I want to live forever with you in the earth
Love you forever is a truth
But why you make me hurt?

Jika anda menemukan banyak kesalahan pada puisi diatas maka pardon my French  :p

Tiba-tiba menemukan puisi diatas ketika iseng membuka binder lama adalah semacam menyadari bahwa dulu saya terlalu jatuh cinta padanya bahkan ingin memiliki alat pengukur kadar cinta pada seseorang dan membandingkannya dengan yang sekarang. Sepertinya memang berbeda.  

Jatuh cinta yang terlalu dalam pada seseorang dapat menyebabkan sakit sedalam jatuhnya cinta tersebut ketika tidak ditakdirkan untuk bersama.

When you fall for someone, don’t give him/her 100% of your love. Simpanlah yang lain untuk teman, sahabat, saudara dan orang lain yang disukai (well, I have some people who I love to be with and some people I don’t :p). 

Comments